Cure Acne, Have You Considered Taking Vitamin Supplements? Find Out What Vitamin Can Help Your Acne
Acne is a skin complaint characterized by red, inflame spots. Acne is most common among teenagers. Hormonal changes at puberty increases the output of the oil-producing (sebaceous) glands in your skin.
When these glands produce too much sebum, the pores become blocked and prone to infection. High-fat ‘fast-food’ and anxiety are thought to make the condition worse. A good diet and skin hygiene are essential for improving skin health.
Here are the vitamins that can help acne problems.
* Vitamin A is vital for healthy skin and boosts the immune system to fight infections.
* Vitamin B3 reduces inflammation.
* Vitamin B6 helps regulate sex hormone.
* Pantothenic Acid stimulates cell growth and promotes wound healing.
* Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant that helps clean out the system.
* Vitamin E helps skin heals and reduces scar formation.
Here are the minerals that can help acne problems.
* Selenium is an antioxidant that makes glutathion peroxidase, an enzyme that protects your body from damage by free radicals.
* Zinc reduces inflammation and detoxifies the body.
There are also other nutrients that help to solve acne related problems.
* Omega-6 oils; evening primrose oil reduces skin inflammation and balances hormones.
* Acidophilus restores friendly intestinal bacteria destroyed if taking antibiotics to treat acne.
Besides taking good vitamin supplements, you must also choose the right foods to eat such as fresh fruit and vegetables, oysters, whole grains, peanuts, eggs, sunflower seeds and chicken.
Avoid fried food as it creates free radicals, which can aggravate acne.
There are specially formulate vitamin supplements to help improve skin health.…